Saturday, January 14, 2012

Getting Ready For The Suede Says Red Sew Along

Sew For a Cause

Well I have my pattern.  I think the customer service at Simplicity is excellent, I ordered my pattern on Sunday and it was in my mailbox on Tuesday.  Now that is service with a smile!


I ordered my fabric from Nancy's Notions on Thursday and hope it will be here soon. I really love the fabric I ordered. The pattern calls for prequilted double- faced fabric and although my choice is a little on the pricey side, I used a discount I received through ASG and that helped a lot!




I also bought the the mesh fabric from Nancy's Notions, I bought white and think I will do the handles and zippers in white also.


I still have to shop for the hardware, but I am raring to go! There is still plenty of time to join up and participate in the sew along.  If you are interested click here.


Don't miss out on all the fun!  Hope to see you there!


Nancy's Notions

ASG ( American Sewing Guild)

Simplicity

Happy Sewing!

No comments: